Tuesday, December 7, 2010

No more changes...

I'll officially be in Kaz another year. I'm signing a contract tomorrow morning and getting an actual WORK visa until the 25th of December 2011 so it is the last time my dates will be changed. which probably means I won't be back in the US for good until April 2012 because in December i can get my 4 month visa. i'm currently a little bit in shock. i will still be coming home for the summer. and i will be bringing my cat back with me. dear jesus have i gone mad?

but no time to contemplate that now. i have to prepare multiple lessons for my super ultra VIP client tomorrow of unknown English level, whose driver is picking me up at the corner of my street at 8am to bring me to my student's office, where I will be teaching him for 2 hours and then dropped back off at my house. wwwhhhaaat.

oh my gosh. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment